Let's Get Our Learn On


Advertisement
Hong Kong's flag
Asia » Hong Kong
August 18th 2007
Published: August 18th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hong Kong is a city known for it's shopping, sky high buildings and unique blend of Eastern and Western heritage. Becuase our lack of funds we were limited to which activities we could experiences but over all we were happy with what we saw and did. Between the space museum and the science museum we were able to learn odd little facts that might come in handy later on in our lives. As we would try to "get our learn on", children would constantly jump infront of our "hands on" activity that we had been patiencetly waiting to try. I don't blame the kids. Kids will be kids. I blame the parents haha. Along with the museums we also had the chance to watch Jane Goodall's 40 minuete movie at a dome theater. The dome theater allows you to watch a movie on a screen that gives you a feeling of actually flying through the skies or being deep below the sea level. It's hard to describe the theatre. Let's just say it was awsome.

With home being just a day away, we can't help but feel anxious. Not just about all the flights we have to take one after another but the fact that we're coming home. Entering reality again. Having to work. Worry about bills and debt. Time has slipped through our hands like the finest sands and not even the greatest wishes can bring it back. But of course I'll be back home with the people that are most important to me which makes it worth the trip!

See you soon!


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

New HybridNew Hybrid
New Hybrid

Showing how the car works.


Tot: 0.164s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 57; dbt: 0.061s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb