Disneyland is a Magical World


Advertisement
Hong Kong's flag
Asia » Hong Kong » Lantau Island
June 24th 2015
Published: June 24th 2015
Edit Blog Post

HONG KONG DISNEYLAND!

Going to Disneyland was a magical dream which eventually came true. I was able to celebrate my 17th birthday in Hong Kong Disneyland last 2014. Yes, it was my first time to go to Disneyland. Oh! It was wonderful!!! (REALLY!)

From the very cute train going there, to the unique entrance ticket, to the exciting gate, to the stunning Mickey Mouse statue who is wake boarding, to every step inside Disneyland. The music was nostalgic. Every step inside gave me chills and butterflies. Everything was beautiful. Everything was exciting. Everything was breathtaking.

Looking around, you will be able to see different shows and rides with different genres or based from different Disney movies. You can watch The Golden Mickeys which features different Disney movie or series characters and narrates a very entertaining story (I guess it differs every time). You may also want to see Mickey's PhilharMagic, a 3D show that includes Donald Duck (Oh, my. This is one of the best ones in Disney. I'm telling you. 😉 ) Rides include spinner rides like Orbitron, Dumbo, and Mad Hatter Tea Cups (cute little spinning teacups), Cinderella's carousel (obviously, a carousel), roller coaster like Space Mountain, and many, many more. Oh. Check out the famous It's a Small World, a boat ride where you can see moving statues of different Disney characters, different nationalities of different continents, many more.

For the food, the restaurant inside Disneyland is actually good. It is not as expensive as expected. They offer different kinds of food, which are all delicious. You may be seeing that the staff cleaning the tables or the areas are people with Trisomy 21 or Down Syndrome. It's heart-melting to see them work. 😉 Before I get, there are snack stalls, souvenir stalls and stores where you can buy your stuff toys, costumes, shirts, souvenirs.

My favorite parts were the Disney’s Flights of Fantasy Parade, and the Fireworks Display, which closes the Disneyland at 9PM. Every step in Disneyland, you will hear Disney songs such as A Whole New World, Part of your World, Reflection, Tale as Old as Time, etc.

Overall, Disneyland is a great place to go. Every member of the family will enjoy and feel the what-so-called "Disney feels".


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement

Disney Castle at Night Disney Castle at Night
Disney Castle at Night

Before the firework show


Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.039s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb