Disneyland Christmas Day


Advertisement
Hong Kong's flag
Asia » Hong Kong » Lantau Island
December 25th 2009
Published: January 1st 2010
Edit Blog Post

This year we spent Christmas Day at Disneyland in Hong Kong. This was the year that I thought we were going to spend a week in December in Florida at Walt Disney World but a little change in our lives, like moving to China, kind of changed our plans. It was nice to be able to see Mickey and his friends for Christmas after all.


The park was very nice and felt just like it should have being a part of Disney. Our first impression after walking down Main Street was “Is the castle a little small?” I have to say it was really like being in “Disney Lite” but was still a very enjoyable day and just as friendly and clean as we expect from Disney. We got there as they opened and rode Space Mountain twice. The first time my eyes were closed so I wanted to ride again with them open. They had decorated the entire park and “It’s a Small World” for Christmas. The characters were also decked out in their holiday clothes. After a full day of rides and shows we had our Christmas turkey dinner at the Corner Café and then watched the fireworks over Cinderella’s Castle. They gave us special glasses to watch the fireworks that made them all look like stars. Very Cool!


We hope that all of you had a wonderful holiday season this year and wish a year of peace for 2010.



Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement

Cinderella's CastleCinderella's Castle
Cinderella's Castle

We were surprised to see the mountains
Corner CafeCorner Cafe
Corner Cafe

This is where we had our Christmas turkey diner


3rd January 2010

Disney
It looks like you were having alot of fun on space moutain. Sounds like a fun day! Love Aunt Judy

Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 15; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0315s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb