FELIX RESTAURANT


Advertisement
Hong Kong's flag
Asia » Hong Kong » Kowloon
April 8th 2006
Published: April 8th 2006
Edit Blog Post

We went for drinks at Felix Restaurant at the top of the Peninsula Hotel.
Beautiful view of the harbor from up here but the real sight here is the
funky bathroom.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

ELEVATOR TO FELIXELEVATOR TO FELIX
ELEVATOR TO FELIX

Might be hard to see but look at the carved wood in elevator. It was on all four sides. When you get to the top floor the lights dim very low. Open the door and it's like a dungeon. The entire time we were there someone was telling us to watch our step. I'm obviously OLD now because I wanted more light. :)
SINKSSINKS
SINKS

These are all different size faucets on top of one piece of granite. You just walk by and they automatically come on.
MIRRORMIRROR
MIRROR

The mirror area, to check your makeup, is against a glass wall over looking the harbor. I would have taken a photo of the toilet if I could have figured out how to open the door. This was a funky bathroom. On the men's side this is where the urinals are so when you using the facility you are standing with a full length view of the city and it looks like you are peeing out the window on to people down on the street, 29 floors below. Very neat!


9th April 2006

what a bunch of wild fotos... yes, i was able to see the carved wood...just amazing...

Tot: 0.18s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 58; dbt: 0.0667s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb