High Rise Fun in Hong Kong


Advertisement
Hong Kong's flag
Asia » Hong Kong » Kowloon
December 4th 2006
Published: December 4th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Well we've come to the end of our adventure and what a place to finish it in. Hong Kong is an amazing city - very vibrant and so easy to get used to. In fact, we wish we could stay longer. We've had a great time exploring and needless to say shopping!!

Highlights have been: being on the 20th floor and still looking UP at buildings from our hotel window, eating at some great street restaurants whilst maintaining our balance on wobbly plastic stools, looking DOWN at Hong Kong from Victoria peak, being taken to a little flat on the 10th floor by a street vendor to check out their stash of replica designer bags and haggling with many more street vendors to get a bargain - we even resorted to a joint 'go on please it's our last night in HK' - which worked a treat!!!

We've had a brilliant holiday and can't wait to show you (bore you with?) all the pictures in person - the ones we posted have been a small fraction of the photos we've taken. The blog's been a great way for us to capture all the exciting things we've done and we hope you've enjoyed reading it. Thanks for all your comments - it's been great to hear from all of you. Especially you Jai - we'll answer your question when we see you!!

So until our next holiday (two weeks in Cornwall?) ...

Nikeeta and Rahim

Advertisement



Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0463s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb