Quick Stop in HK


Advertisement
Hong Kong's flag
Asia » Hong Kong » Hong Kong Island
October 8th 2005
Published: November 24th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Bunny on the MTRBunny on the MTRBunny on the MTR

Bunny loves riding public transit. Makes him feel like a local.
We didn't spend a lot of time in Hong Kong this time around. The fews days that we spent there were filled with family dinners and wedding related activities (Not Bunny's wedding!). We did a little bit of shopping but were actually very disappointed in what was available. Not being a typical "Sale" period (last time we went just after Xmas - whoo weee the sales were good!) while the prices were generally good there weren't the awesome deals.

We had tons of fun riding around on the MTR and mocking the recorded messages (...Please get off the F** train... Please mind the gap...). This was more a family-oriented rest stop for our exciting adventures in China.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

No place like Home. No place like Home.
No place like Home.

I wish this was home! Who needs a guard dog? Bunny was doing a great job of watching the front door.
View of HK HarbourView of HK Harbour
View of HK Harbour

See that little grey/blue wet looking bit? That's the harbour!
Better View of HK HarbourBetter View of HK Harbour
Better View of HK Harbour

This was actually a good smog day. Taken just around the corner from the Peak...okay it was a big corner.
Street signsStreet signs
Street signs

HK is busy busy busy. Some people only have a couple of hours to....sleep.
Masked person on planeMasked person on plane
Masked person on plane

What's up with this?


Tot: 0.039s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 11; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0151s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb