Travel Blog Assignment #4 A6


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China
November 22nd 2013
Published: November 22nd 2013
Edit Blog Post

In china, theeir main religions are Confucianism,Taoism,Islam,Buddhism, and Protestantim. The citizens in china can choose and express their religious beliefs. Religious organizations in China run their own affairs. This means that they are in charge of churches or religious schools. China also separates religion from education. This means that religion is not taught in schools. The Chinese government maintains that religious belief is a citizen's personal affair. The also allow people who believe in a religion and those who do not can unite and cooperate politically,and respect each other's beliefs.



In the article I read that China developed different unique and traditional sports and pastimes. They have ways on how they express their vigor and enthusiasm. They have different festivals for different things. They also have a dance called the Bamboo Pole Dance. The whole point of the dance is to have rhythm and to not get trapped between them. Some sports that they have are tug-of-war,ancient football,top-spinning,silk balls,firework-catching,and alot more. Overall, they have similar sports to our sports today and they have some that are part of their tradition.



http://www.travelchinaguide.com/intro/focus/sport.htm

Advertisement



Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0382s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb