A2 Travel Blog #1


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China
September 13th 2013
Published: September 13th 2013
Edit Blog Post

The government system of China communist state. This communist system controls the economy of the country and has sole power. The head of government is Remier LI Keqiang, and the executive vice is Premier ZHANG Gaoli. These heads of government have been in office since March 16, 2013. The government interact with its people in various ways. One major ways is the way their makings of items are transported in and out of the country. The government system gives its people permission of what they can inport and export from/to other countries.

The cultures and customs of China is what makes the country. The most common religions practiced in China are Daoist (Taoist), Buddhist, Christian, and Muslim. In China, technology is used very often. It contributes to them being able to create materials and to stay in contact with others outside of their country. They have mobile cellular devices and can go international. China's arts and crafts are very common throughout the world, and the items are put to great usage. China as a whole contribute greatly to the world, which makes their cultures and customs valuable.







https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ch.html

Advertisement



Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0363s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb