Fuzhou


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China
March 16th 2012
Published: March 16th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Handing out candyHanding out candyHanding out candy

Handing out candy to the kids.:)
Hey everyone back at home. Hope that everything is going well 😊

Today we went to Fuzhou. Fuzhou is the area where Parker is from. It was exciting to see where Parker was from. When we got there they had a banner made just for her. Later on we went to see the kids. Parker, Dad and I handed out some candy to them. It was really fun and crazy. The kids lovvved the candy! They were all over it. I was telling Dad this. It was just like Halloween all over again. But this time it's not even October!

It was cute seeing all of the kids. It was funny when there was this one boy who tried to take Dad's water bottle. He was grabbing it and Dad had to pull it away. There was even this one boy who tried to tell him not to take it. He didn't listen very well and got mad. He then ran out of the room. Dad and I were laughing and laughing.

Then when we went to take some pictures of the kids they loved it! There was this one boy who wanted to see Dad's camera. So
Handing out candyHanding out candyHanding out candy

Handing out candy to the kids.:)
he started taking pictures of the kids. It was soo cute because that one boy was all over the camera. Doing the peace sign, asking for his picture to be taken. Then after you would take the picture they would all want to see it. They would be touching the screen and pointing to them selves in the picture. Then they would just smile and laugh. There was even a boy who was pertending to punch the camera. It was sooo cute and funny.

There was even a girl who was being taken to her Forever Family on Sunday. She was really pretty. There were no babies there because they were all in foster care. It was nice seeing all of the kids there. They were all cute, playful and funny. And they all were all over the candy. They loved it. Dad and I even had fun handing the candy out to the kids! We had fun there too.

When we were leaving there was one girl who just stood at the door way looking at us. It looked like she wanted to come with us. It was so cute.

Payton


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

Handing out candyHanding out candy
Handing out candy

Handing out candy to the kids.:)


Tot: 0.203s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0496s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb