dinner with a tea house girl


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China
October 11th 2010
Published: October 11th 2010
Edit Blog Post

yesterday i slept most of the day. dad had plans with his chinese teacher so i went over to the tea house. the girls were finishing up some stuff, so this chinese man made me sit down with him and have tea. i tried the most amazing tea EVER it was a 50 year old red tea. i still can not get over how amazing it was. he spoke some english and was telling me about the teas. it is hard to describe but his tea set up was very native looking. i should of taken a picture.
then one of the girls took me to dinner. we took a taxi and ate at this amazing chicken place. i still can not get over how awesome the food was and how cheap it was! we had a great time. then we walked and picked up some sweet snacks to bring back to the tea house. it is so funny to me how everyone here thinks i am so beautiful. they gave us an extra bag of sweets because of how beautiful i am. i wish this happened in the states! though it does from time to time.
we hung out at the tea shop for a couple hours after that, then i went home to sleep. dad doesn't like me staying out too late, he worries. i totally understand that, i mean i am in china. i told him i wanted to go to the octoberfest, and he doesn't want me to go. i won't even argue with him about it because he is the reason i got to come out here. such an amazing life experience!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.679s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0531s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb