Ningbo


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Zhejiang
March 28th 2014
Published: June 17th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 29.88, 121.55

We had breakfast, so much food to choose from too, and a huge variety of unusual foods that I have never seen, then we went across the river, first shop we went to was like a market of different phones, accessories etc, lots of different sellers all offering different prices, as usual we chose some items, got a price and did a bit of bargaining, but after finding out from Cookie, she said we paid too much!! Continued to a fashion market where I bought some clothes for the girls ( which they probably won't even like ) and went through to a market area and shoe market/ shop which was 3 stories high, but then we had to head back to the hotel as we were getting collected by Cookie and Mr Tong to go back to their office. We told them that we could catch a taxi as it would be easier so we waited for a long time for a vacant taxi as they were all full, eventually getting one, it took probably 25 minutes to reach the office. We then went for lunch, where the factory workers all went. In China, meals are shared, so not quite even sure what some of the meals were, we had a mass of food right in front of us!! There were even cane toads you could choose but, no thanks!!!!
After lunch, we went back to the office where Clint discussed with Mr Tong, items he wants to have made, so there were bits and pieces all over the table. We spent until 5.30 at the office, then we all went out for dinner in downtown Ningbo, amongst lots of shops and then after dinner we headed to the river to look at all the flashing lights, water features and huge tall buildings. Back to our room just before 10pm but it was too late to go on skype with the girls.
We had a late nightcap then fell asleep trying to watch TV. 


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement



31st March 2014

Looks reasonably normal... Looks quite delicious actually if you like seafood
31st March 2014

You have got to be kidding...... what the !@#%.... that is so grose. I am never going to China... my guts has been so squirmy looking at all the "wonderful food"
31st March 2014

.... Probably DOG....!

Tot: 0.047s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 23; dbt: 0.025s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb