B5 Travel Blog #1


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Zhejiang
September 13th 2013
Published: September 13th 2013
Edit Blog Post

The article is about the Chinese politics. It talks about the democracy of China, and that every citizen has a voice in their government. However, although the citizens in China have rights, it is only to a certain extent. The government basically says that although they have human rights, they need to obey all their rules, even if they don't agree. The article also talks about how the deputies in congress have varied ethnic groups and all types of religious and social backgrounds.

The article was bias, it was in favor of China. The current presidents in China are Xi Jinping and Premier Li Keqiang, as of November 2012. China has a somewhat democracy; however, the people of China have limits on what they say and do. For example, they are not allowed to rebel or fight for what they believe in any sort of way, publicly. The authority has more power because they, supposedly, know the right thing to do, and when someone says otherwise the authority suddenly forgets that they are their leaders. This is not fair because, like the saying goes, two heads is better than one.

http://www.china.org.cn/e-china/politicalsystem/Congress.htm

Advertisement



Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0365s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb