A4-Travel Blog #1


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Yushu
September 13th 2013
Published: September 13th 2013
Edit Blog Post

The country I am going to blog about is China. In china the political system refers to political structure, fundamental laws, rules, and regulation practices. the President is elected by national people's congress. National people's congress, is also able to be removed. The presidents are able to be presidents for 5 years, no more than that. in order to vote, you have to be 18 and in order to vote. Citizens are able to have freedom of speech and belief. The freedom of privacy is not accepted because it's protected by the law. By law no citizen can be arrested without an approval. Poeple who have the freedom privacy is protected by law. The congress at China is important for them, they have a lot of freedom but they also have their rules and policy's just like any other country would. Both female and male are also able to have equal right. As well as they are able to work queally as well. the freedom given is something important because before, they were'nt able to have as much freedom. People would have to go with the rules/policies.


http://www.china.org.cn/english/Political/25060.htm

Advertisement



Tot: 0.099s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0467s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb