B4 Travel Blog #2


Advertisement
South Africa's flag
Africa » South Africa
September 27th 2013
Published: September 27th 2013
Edit Blog Post

What is the dominant religion in South Africa, and how does this faith different from other world religions? what beliefs or ideas make this religion unique?

What i read in the article was about African Americans believing in different types of faiths. not only did they believe in faiths but their ancestors meant a lot to them. The South Africans didn't understand why they did what they did. I think that the religion they have, are able to do everything they want to do. they have different faiths so they are able to pick out of 5 religion they have.

The faith in South Africa is very different than the U.S. Their faith was celebrated by telling stories and teaching their principles. People who have the faith, are set out free. Some traditions that i did find that South Africa had was Christianity,Islam,Hinduism, and Judaism. They mostly believed in spirits, the spirit was their ancestors who meant a lot. They were also able to pick which ever religion they look forward to, and having their freedom.

http://www.sahistory.org.za/african-traditional-religion

Advertisement



Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.046s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb