Meeting Dr. Ho and Hanging with the Villagers


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Yunnan » Lijiang
May 3rd 2011
Published: May 4th 2011
Edit Blog Post

We went to see a 500 person show at the bottom of Jade Snow Mountain to start the day. Aunt Amana cried at the end of the show. After the show we decided to make a detour to a local village to see if we could find a doctor I heard about. Dr. Ho was international know for being the best at Chineese medicince and he was located in Baishi Village. We told the driver to search it out and he was able to pull us up to the door of his office. Dr Ho is 90 years old and he was still moving fast around his house showing us the articles written about him. Everyone got a special consultation by him to treat our different ailments and he gave us all different herbal medicine to use.

Then uncle leslie scoped out the local shopping scene in the village and he told us the shop keepers look hungry for a sale. so the shopping began again and we found some great deals. Hours passed by and we later saw a palace in the town. We next stopped at another village where we rode horses and looked around. We were wrapping up our stay in this part of China and he enjoyed every moment in Lijiang and the surrounding villages.


Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement



Tot: 0.047s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0273s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb