Chengdu


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Sichuan » Chengdu
April 2nd 2016
Published: July 5th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 30.6632, 104.044

Bill was banned from complicating the transfer from airport to hotel so we just got a metered taxi. A whole terrible 56rmb! I was amazed all the luggage and pushchairs fitted in. I had also made sure I'd prebooked the hotel to avoid the usual wandering around and this turned out to be a really good move. Great hotel ideally located with a beautiful courtyard. Just opposite is the culture park which we walked around in our quest to avoid jet lag. Lewis was the centre of a lot of attention. Strangely nobody has told us he's not wearing enough clothes yet! This may be because it seems to be a lot hotter this time but I like to think it's because we educated the city to our ways last time! It is however still completely acceptable to poke another person's baby numerous times and pull their dummy out even if they're asleep! There's a lovely lot of things to do in the park- flowers, boats, a fairground, soft play and fish feeding. The hotel restaurant was able to make my favourite yu xiang ruo si for dinner and sweet corn popcorn for Isaac so we stuffed ourselves then headed back to the room for a very long sleep!


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.042s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0248s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb