Movin' on up...almost to the top


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Shanghai » Pudong
May 7th 2010
Published: August 30th 2010
Edit Blog Post


We still have the round den but with a much better view
Hi Everyone. I know it has been a long time since we have posted an update. Just me being somewhat lazy and then we did have a lot going on. This is the first thing that happened to us this spring. We were moving along nicely getting the new lease put together for our apartment so we could stay another year and then the landlord decided to sell the apartment.


Thank goodness the complex had a few that we could look at so we were able to stay in the same place and actually in the same building. We moved from the 12th floor on one end to the 39th floor (only 4 floors above us) on the other end of the building. We love the view from the new place and it is the exact same floor plan except in reverse. The furniture is almost the same but much nicer and we have additional dressers in the bedrooms so more space to put stuff. That was a very nice bonus.


We were able to move in just in time for Jason’s parents to come for their visit so very good timing. The pictures are a little grey but that is normal Shanghai weather. If we get some clear weather I will take new pictures.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

View from DenView from Den
View from Den

Pudong side of the river with the Yangpu bridge in the background
Back of ApartmentBack of Apartment
Back of Apartment

A view from the balcony of the river.
Balcony ViewBalcony View
Balcony View

The ferry to Puxi is at the end of our road. It is a nice and cheap ride across the river. You can take the cheap ferry for 8 cents or the more pricy one with air condition for 32 cents.


Tot: 0.15s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 8; qc: 56; dbt: 0.1137s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb