Oops


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Shaanxi » Xi'an
June 24th 2017
Published: June 24th 2017
Edit Blog Post

On Thursday, Bethany, Faith, Autumn and I started our journey to the Terracotta Warriors. At the bus stop we were told to go on the number 5 bus but a different bus arrived and a man told us to get on that bus. We got on the bus and as we were driving away we realized that Autumn was not on the bus. So, when the bus stopped at the next stop, Bethany and I got off and ran back to get her. Arlene and Faith kept on going to the train station.

When we got to the bus stop, Autumn was not there and we started to get really worried. We looked everywhere - the bookshop, the lobby, the hotel room, but she was nowhere to be found.

About 20 minutes later we got a text message from Sienna saying Autumn was with the other group and that she was safe, so Bethany and I hopped on a bus that would take us to the train station. Then we were told by a lady that we were on the wrong bus, so we got off and got a taxi to the train station but we couldn’t find Arlene and Faith. We looked for hours, so we decided that we would go back to the hotel and text Yashoda. We did that and then she tried calling Arlene, but she didn’t pick up, so Bethany had to make a choice to go to the Warriors or try and find Arlene. We chose to go to the Warriors, and got on the bus but then it didn’t take us to the train station and we got lost . It was hot so we got a taxi back to the hotel and Yashoda said we could go to the Warriors the next day. It was very funny, scary and weird and a day I will never forget.

Avalon.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.105s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 5; qc: 42; dbt: 0.0442s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb