Practice Makes Perfect


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Jiangsu » Nanjing
September 2nd 2017
Published: September 2nd 2017
Edit Blog Post

I am sure practice does make perfect however , it generally takes too long for most people. Anyway regardless we had officiall training today, and while every skater ever on the universe (some poetic licence) gets to the first training at worlds and has a heart attack, todays experience was pretty good. A reasonably calm skater, and a fairly good practice. The pressure is off a little when you know there is a level you are trying to apsire to that you aren't quite at yet, and are attending an event like this to learn and develop, with that state of mind I certainly think days like today run much easier. I am just hoping that calmness conitues on for tomorrow.

After training we had time to go and watch Daniel and his friends play hockey and even say hello to Neve after her game, which was nice and a pleasant distraction. The boys won 16-0 so was an entertaining game to watch too. Tonight was the opening Ceremony, and was quite a spectacle. Lots of people in a large venue, and the dancers, entertainers and skaters did a great job. Everyone is back at the hotel now and tomorrow is the first dance day of compeition. Will be fun for everyone I am sure.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.087s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0498s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb