Tour in kaifeng


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Henan » Kaifeng
June 2nd 2008
Published: June 2nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

business woman in kaifengbusiness woman in kaifengbusiness woman in kaifeng

the clothes she wears is from song dynasty
In Henan, we have four cities called ancient capital cities,they are Luoyang,Zhengzhou.Kaifeng and Anyang.
Luoyang is famous for the Longmen caves, Guanlin temple,White horse temple and so on. Zhengzhou is famous for the Shang dynasty,3500 years ago,the king of the Shang dynasty made the capital in Zhengzhou ,so that is why until now ,Zhengzhou has another name "Shang city". Kaifeng is famous as ancient capital for the seven dynasties.Especially,she is famous for the style of the Song dynasty.In Chinese history, Song was divided into two parts,Northern Song and Southern Song.The capital of the Northern Song was Kaifeng.The capital of the South Song was Nan jing.Dongjing was the capital of the Northern song dynasty for 168 years.That is why kaifeng is rich in tourism resources.Anyang is famous for the oracle bone inscription ,the earliest Chinese written character.

In kaifeng,the most famous place named QingMingShangHeYuan.1000 years ago,there was one famous painter named Zhang ze duan.One day ,he went to the market of the capital then he had one feeling to draw something---one part of the market.After finished,he gave this painting to the emperor ---Huizong of the Northern Song dynasty.The emperor was also good at paining ,he liked the painting so much.Then named the painting --Qingmingshanghetu.1000 years later,the people in kaifeng put the painting in real life ---Qing ming shang he park. Here are some pictures for you to enjoy.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

myself myself
myself

location :kaifeng,henan.
what is your weight?what is your weight?
what is your weight?

i can tell you ,just sit down here.


Tot: 0.097s; Tpl: 0.021s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0531s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb