The food


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Guangxi
June 8th 2008
Published: June 8th 2008
Edit Blog Post

The Chinese food is great! After been here for almost three weeks now I've tasted lots of different Chinese food. I've tastes local Guangxi food western province food and Northern Province food. The food from the west of china is a bit spicy, so my mouth has been on fire a couple of times. The most common food is noodles and here in Guangxi province rice noodles are very popular. Noodles here are what you call "fast food" and the Chinese people eat noodles very often. Here in Liuzhou the Lowsifun is the local speciality, very good though it's a bit spicy. Noodles are served in a bowl with meet and vegetables. Noodles from the north are usually made from wheat, so they taste a bit different. I love the way Chinese people have dinner, the have a lot of different dishes for everybody to share and they just pick whatever they feel like eating. I have also eaten in several different kinds of places, from fine restaurants to small stands in the street. Some of the most interesting dishes I’ve had so far are the head from a chicken, the foot from a chicken, dog meat and the head of a duck. Gambei!!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0205s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb