Adoption Registration is all done.


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Guangdong » Guangzhou
February 21st 2012
Published: February 21st 2012
Edit Blog Post

UsUsUs

Nothing else to say except that this was taken at the Provincial Civil Affairs office.
We're back from the Provincial Civil Affairs Office and the adoption registration is all done. Lilly Fu Sha is officially a member of our family now. It wasn't nearly as traumatic this time even though there were several family's there there wasn't any crying and such. Jocelyn talked to Lilly before we went back so she wouldn't be upset that we were going back. Evelyn had to do the same thing when we went back with Rose, she was OK with it once she understood that it was like registration for school.

Speaking of school both girls came packing with some of their school book. One interesting thing we learned Rose was learning how to sign. There were some kids in her orphanage that are deaf so all the kids there were learning to sign. She's even taught us how to say eat in sign language.

We celebrated registration day by stopping at one of the local Carrefour supermarkets(chain store that we shopped at last time we were here) to get snacks and something for activity time, like coloring books and such. Good investment since they're all here working with the books. We got each a couple books for
The girlsThe girlsThe girls

One things it's not going to be when we get home with this crew....quite!
themselves and 3 to share between. Of course that didn't work out because Rose and Jasmine both wanted one of the shared one for themselves. Kids! I want my piece of pie to be exactly like my sisters, only bigger. :-)

Advertisement



Tot: 0.144s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0566s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb