Traveling to Guangzhou...


Advertisement
Asia » China » Guangdong » Guangzhou
September 22nd 2010
Published: September 22nd 2010
Edit Blog Post

Greetings All! Sorry we missed a day of posting our progress in the process of traveling to Guangzhou (Gwang-JOE) in the South of China. (Additionally, I have re-edited this post as the server was down in the past 24 hours.) Our flight here from Zhengzhou on Tuesday night went just fine. Guangzhou is located just northwest of Hong Kong at a latitude equivalent to Havanna, Cuba so it resides i... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 28, Displayed: 21


Advertisement

Baby Julia sleeping on Emma on the flight to GuangzhouBaby Julia sleeping on Emma on the flight to Guangzhou
Baby Julia sleeping on Emma on the flight to Guangzhou

Emma and Joshua are a GREAT big sister/brother team for Julia!
Joshua hangin' with the Walmart Catfish.Joshua hangin' with the Walmart Catfish.
Joshua hangin' with the Walmart Catfish.

The fish at Walmart are especially fresh.
Hangin' with the dried meats at Walmart.Hangin' with the dried meats at Walmart.
Hangin' with the dried meats at Walmart.

Turns out you can buy pretty much any type of dried meat (i.e. carcass) or dried fish at the Walmart as well. Eat up!
No more quack quack.No more quack quack.
No more quack quack.

This duck has been prepared and cooked much like a cooked chicken at Costco with the one detail that decapitation is a do-it-yourself item once you get it home.



23rd September 2010

What an honor it is to be allowed to share this awesome experience with you! I can't believe how emotional it is just reading the blog and viewing the great pictures. Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us!
24th September 2010

Amazing
As I sit and read I find myself with an unexpected and overwhelming emotional response to your family journey. Tears roll down my face as I look at the pictures with pure joy on all your faces. It is clear, seeing Julia transform in the pictures from the first day to your pictures now. An amazingly beautiful display of a family forming right in front of our eyes. Thank you for sharing this moment in time with us. It is something I surely will never forget and has left a wonderfully warm impact on our family and our children. Such a beautiful thing to see your family bond and show pure love. We are blessed to a part of the journey. Thank you.
25th September 2010

Jim - you are a fantastic writer. Ever concidered a book? Praying for you all. Shannon are you going to try your hand at a blog entry? I would love to hear from you too.

Tot: 0.045s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 7; qc: 20; dbt: 0.0169s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb