Normal?


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Guangdong » Guangzhou
December 16th 2005
Published: December 16th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Normal?

We are home and life is back to normal - - - which means abnormal for the Spitler household! Guangzhou to Hong Kong to Newark to Charlotte to sleep or adrenalin (whichever wins the battle). Abby slept most of the first night after a bottle with mommy. She woke at 1:34 a.m. but was asleep by 3 and stayed that way until noon. Sandy and I stayed that way until after noon! There is mutual admiration between Abby and her brothers. She also seems to admire American food such as Cheerios and Lemon Cake!

Thanks for being a part of this journey with us. Through it all we have seen the handiwork of God the Father. He chose Abigail Pinglan Spitler before the foundation of the World to be a part of our family. The blessing is Abby’s and ours alike. The glory belongs to God alone. His goodness and mercy are larger than life. That He would choose us to be the recipient of this incredibly beautiful little girl is so amazing that it is beyond words. Thank you Jesus. May your name be praised from the depths of the sea to heights of the mountains, from the booming church in China to the shrinking Church in America, from the poor to the rich…from the mouths of infants and babes you have ordained praise. You and you alone are worthy. Thank you for this privilege and this baby.

Thank you friends for following along with us and praying for us and for Abby.

On behalf of the entire Spitler family,
In Christ,
Harrison



Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0356s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb