Yue Hui Garden Scenery Spot 东莞粤晖园孔子庙


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Guangdong » Dongguan
December 29th 2013
Published: December 31st 2013
Edit Blog Post

Yuehui Garden covers a land area of 500,000 square meters, comprising more than 100 scenic spots. The garden is a masterpiece of the south style gardens, equally as famous as Beijing’s royal gardens, and Jiangsu's gardens. In this garden, Yuehui, you can have a grand sight of south China's culture, and appreciate the essence of poems, calligraphy, traditional paintings and antiques.

Yuehui garden is also recognized for its exquisite designed, which perfectly combine traditional garden art and modern tastes. With pavilions, winding corridors, stone bridges, rockeries, ancient trees and willows, streams and cascades flowing around the garden and along the lotus pond, the scenery is a vivid picture of ancient Chinese poems.

Walking through the garden, you will hear the ballads of Cantonese opera music, folk-customs of south China and enjoy the artistic works of curving, gardening, architecture and opera.

Open: 8:00-17:30

Add: Yuehui Park Rd., Daojiao Town, Dongguan, Guangdong

Getting here: Take bus no. 1, 3, 4, 6, or 8 to Daojiao bus station and then take town bus no. 9 to get here.



This description was taken from another site for this area. Although, I didn't have a chance to see the whole area I do advise to go visit this place.


Additional photos below
Photos: 103, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.049s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0258s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb