Back to Beijing...and the crowds...


Advertisement
Asia » China » Beijing
October 21st 2013
Published: November 2nd 2013
Edit Blog Post

Here we are, back in China...and reaching soon the last leg of this amazing trip. We made it to the 30 hours trip on the train from Ulan Baator...not the best train ride ever, but it was nice to arrive in Beijing...sunny Beijing with a very enjoyable autumn temperature...we have left the cold behind us! My first visit to Beijing was back in November 2001. It was with Leslie, and he did some of... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 90, Displayed: 21


Advertisement




2nd November 2013
The Great Wall!

Very nice shot
So many places, so little time.
2nd November 2013
The Great Wall!

Life is about choices...
To those who think you can see the all world before you die...they are wrong...but you can dive the world before you die! Life is all about choices...and I don't mind that it means from time to time to rush from one wonder to the next. Because at the end of the day...we life only once, so better be good!
2nd November 2013

First steps on Great Wall.. that is impressive
as the journey itself, only so intense, cities oriented (when the country is much more than just cities:), cultural. Still exceptional intro of the world for kids. Impact on them lives, wonder over the secret and how not to. I have difficulty imagining at some parts how you managed with so much luggage, like taking public transport from terminals. it must be a moving possessions trip as well:) Thanks for sharing, was interesting to read.
2nd November 2013

Well....
Spending so many hours going across Russia, I doubt we could call it a city oriented trip. At the same time, once you reach China...the East of the country is so overbuilt...or over-populated, that there is not much left to sheer countryside. When it comes to bags...let's put it simply...we are super organized...We reach a point where the kids know the drill, can "nearly" pack on their own...and I guess, have gain so much in organization skills over the last 18 months...that hopefully it won't get lost in their life... The secret about life is the ability to create time...I guess we can say the same thing about managing getting around with bags...
3rd November 2013

Beautiful Beijing
Great you had a taste of Beijing...whirlwind maybe but worth the taste. Interesting to see pics of those sights in Autumn...my visits have always been in Winter with smaller crowds. Keep safe.
3rd November 2013
Temple of heaven

Worth a revisit!
Stunning sunset shot. Won't mind heading back for this sunset view.

Tot: 0.059s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 14; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0365s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb