Starting to Plan my Cambodia and Vietnam! Trip


Advertisement
Cambodia's flag
Asia » Cambodia
June 7th 2008
Published: June 7th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Ankgor WatAnkgor WatAnkgor Wat

Angkor Wat just After sunrise - During the Wet Season ppl avoid this period but i found it to be great the moats are full and the forest are green! and also its cool when it rains!

Heading

The Time Has Come

Hi All the Journey has began.. even tho im not due to depart for Another 6 Months At least!

ok so his the deal i Went to Cambodia Last year in July, but with work and only for 5 Days! we saw Phnom Penh and then went to Siem Reap to see the Amazing temples of course!, even tho it was five days i fell in love with the Country and want to go back and do it more in detail and also im includng Vietnam.

even tho i have tried to convince people to come along with me so far im traveling solo, none of my Mates are in to Asia .. they don't know what they are missing out on!.. anyway im thinking now of going in Jan next year.. long time away i know but that's the only time work will me go and its not a bad think coz they weather is actually good them.. besides Hanoi which is Cold.

So so far i am researching i think because im going on my Own im going to go with Tour Company like Intrepid or Geckos! this way I wont be alone, i know that you meet be if you do it on your own.. but i don't want to risk it!

so for now im off researching so look out for me on the forums! in the mean time check out my foto from Last year In CAMBODIA! if i can get them up

Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0375s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb