fri day 140


Advertisement
Cambodia's flag
Asia » Cambodia » South
June 10th 2015
Published: June 10th 2015
Edit Blog Post

After spending a lovely couple of days in Kampot it was time to move on to the next obvious place which would be Kep. With the Finnish couple also doing the same we decided to go together. Meeting for breakfast back at the Epic Arts Cafe we then headed up the road to catch the bus. After a not very hectic 20 minute ( and us being the only ones on the bus - makes a change!) journey we had arrived at the small seaside town of Kep. With the center being very small and only a couple of expensive guesthouses, all the other guesthouses are a couple of km either side out of town - annoyingly. So, having to go our separate ways to find our accommodations, we arranged to meet up tomorrow for dinner. Too far to walk, but not quite far enough to hire a scooter I made it to the guesthouse and got given a nice room. Laying down for 5 minutes - 3hrs later I jumped up - where had the time gone!! So, feeling pretty peckish I got a tuk tuk out to the crab market - one of the attractions in kep to look for some dinner. Sadly I wasn't anymore adventurous than a bowl of chips and a fruit shake - no excuses! And after i sat and watched the sun set from across the sea. After going for a bit of a walk around the area i tuk tuked it back to the guesthouse and chilled out for the rest of the evening - it had been a very hectic day!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.153s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 26; dbt: 0.0487s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb