Beaches and Teachers


Advertisement
Cambodia's flag
Asia » Cambodia » South » Sihanoukville
February 2nd 2008
Published: February 2nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

Susade!

Ive been in Sihanoukville for over 10 days now.
In this time ive been to a Khmer wedding, seen the Russian Mafia, learnt to ride a moto (semi auto 😞 been sunbaking, taught at school, in the process of getting my open water scuba license, painted a school, attending a memorial service, made acquaintances with a doctor and scored free sleeping pills and eaten a lot of delcious food!

The kids here are super terrific -as you can see by the photos. I let them paint their school yesterday. I bought 5L of paint and had some kick arse ideas for the murals but that all went out the window when the kids helped... they were slapping it on and going wild..so its interesting. It looks more like graffiti than a mural but hey, its their school. At least there is still the front facing wall i can conquer!

Anyway, less typing-more time to see Sihanoukville!

Laterz


Additional photos below
Photos: 15, Displayed: 15


Advertisement

Richard & VotanakRichard & Votanak
Richard & Votanak

in the truck to deliver water & rice to the City Dump families.
the School kidsthe School kids
the School kids

at the drop in centre
ClassClass
Class

my 5.30 class
AFTER!AFTER!
AFTER!

you see, on this wall i was going to go for an ocean theme and i painted waves and stuff on the top...however the lovely kids have sort of chosen a polluted water theme as you can see...


Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0426s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb