Taken Hostage


Advertisement
Cambodia's flag
Asia » Cambodia » South » Sihanoukville
July 10th 2007
Published: July 10th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Ant....Ant....Ant....

...being forced to squeeze into a tiny hole
Jenny and Ant would like to inform you that they are safe and well, in spite of the fact that they have spent the last 19 days chained to a bamboo radiator 10 feet below ground.

They were kidnapped by us, the Cambodian Ultra Nasty Tourist Swipers, as they tried crossing the border into Vietnam late in June. They will be held by us and will be used to impart knowledge of Oralcare and TV Production until the Democratic State of Cambodia launches its new TV channel, Tooth or Dare TV, later this year.

Their living conditions are squalid and cramped and should suit those who have lived in London. Upon the completion of the TV Channel, they will be taunted, tortured and done with as we please. No ransom can save them from their terrible plight.

Yours,

Pol Potter
Director General




Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement

Jenny....Jenny....
Jenny....

....decided to indulge in a bit of dancing as she was taken underground


10th July 2007

Yeah right
Good of your 'captors' to allow you all that access to Facebook!!
12th July 2007

I know....
...terribly slack of them, but nobody deduced our coded messages, so was all abit futile!
13th July 2007

bit behind
er, just catching up on the previous entry.... sorry. there's an orange shop on oxford st jen. can't miss it, it's next to comet. funny that cos we've got the shops but no monks.

Tot: 0.176s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 21; qc: 99; dbt: 0.0968s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.3mb