Updizzzleee from Camdizzzleee


Advertisement
Cambodia's flag
Asia » Cambodia » South » Phnom Penh
March 22nd 2008
Published: March 22nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

Helllooooo the hangover didnt prevent me making it to the internet.
Had my first night in a camdodian club kast night called heart of darkness...well good, all english music and loads of western mo fos!we had quite a few drinks on thursday but last night was like being in england.sone serious drinkin took place. The director of cambodia for projects abroad bet me 5dollars i couldnt down a can of bitter{beer} and i took him up on it and had 5dollars 30secs later!all gurrdd.
I met an old man in the club last night wearing an ac milan top...when i sed manchester i got the usual response and then starting ripping him for losing in the champions league. felt a bit harsh after when an english guy he was with told me he fought against the khmer rouge for 20 years and then he himself told me he lost well over half his family to it. funniest guy but in his face he looks pretty devastated as u can imagine.
really bad hangover today...was not chilled. i had pop tarts and marmite on toast when i got in last night which didnt agree with on excretory system this morning. haha
the orphanage is really good, the kids are amazing. Played football with some of them yesterday which was good-dont think ive ever sweated so much...it was far from attractive.
I have to be up at 6.45 tomoro morning for the wedding.I had to get one of the girls to buy me a shirt as i forgot to bring any. i would have gone myself but i probably would of collapsed. $4 for a ralph lauren shirt...how amazing.
going for a meal again tonight as we want a burger then going for a few drinks...hopefully it will remain a few as a 2 hour drive in a 10seater minibus with 18 people in and no air con in temperatures reaching 40degrees C good be made severly worse with a hangover!but hu knows what the night will bring.
my tuk tuk driver does tours to the killing fields so i think im going to take a day off work and go there with him...apparantly its not pleasant but it would be a crime to come to cambodia and not go.
I met a group of guys on thursday night around the backpackers paradise of cambodia called lakeside.3 of them are all travelling and then going to leeds this september...2of them on the same campus as me!crazyy stuff.
i still waiting for my fone to unblock which is why i havnt text home...my contract has been suspended aswell so will be foneless for about a week...iv already acquired a cambodian simcard so il be good to go.
for sending stuff it takes between 4days and a month usually closer to a month and i move into appartment 1 on wednesday so will be best to send stuff there or to the projects abroad office.
cant think of much else except without knowing she was one i pulled a prostitute at the club {sorry about the language nanna}...was all chilled they i didnt pay anything...im waiting till appartment 1 where theres a brothel opposite called sweet sound!haha...ahhh i love this country!!!its actually amazing.
if i remember anything else i will let u no next blog.
Mine are really bad...was just thinking, theres no structure to any of them i just write as im thinking!
anyway love to all tarahhh
xxx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.12s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0306s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb