Day 4


Advertisement
Cambodia's flag
Asia » Cambodia » North » Siem Reap
September 19th 2012
Published: September 19th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Day 4 of our trip started off as a very wet one. Although it only rained in the area we were staying in and it didn't take very long for it to catch us! We divided into two groups like yesterday. One group went help out at the school, whilst the other group moved tiles. At the school we attempted to draw animals on the white board for the little kids to try and guess our pictures, but they just ended laughing at us. Either way seeing a smile on their faces was rewarding enough.

Over on the side with the group helping the builders, we decided to do a production line to work efficiently. It was a fantastic idea and we got done with things really quickly.

Unfortunately the rain didn't let us finish a full day of working due to safety hazards, so we had an early finish.

Overall and yet again it was great to see the orphans still smiling regardless of the fact that they live in such harsh conditions.

Challenges.

Advertisement



20th September 2012

how proud!
We are so proud of your achievements and your positive approach to your tasks. You have made my cry beacause you are a fantastic group of kids and we miss u heaps, lachy.xxooo
20th September 2012

I'm glad you all are alive & well
Hi to everyone and a special hello to Bianca. I found the blog (someone forgot to leave me details about the Blog....) Sounds like you're all having a interesting and rewarding time without all the comforts from home. Theres no mention about what your eating?? Keep up the good work, keep blogging, take lots of photo's and most of all have an awesome time.

Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0364s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb