Siem Riep once more...


Advertisement
Cambodia's flag
Asia » Cambodia » North » Siem Reap
June 6th 2008
Published: June 7th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Today was a very sad day indeed! Feeling a little worse for ware, we dragged ourselves out of bed around midday and headed out for a very pretentious burger! After a quick wander around town, we decided it was too hot and went back to bed!

In the latter part of the afternoon we attempted to visit the landmine museum but it was quite a long journey away and to be honest we really couldn't be bothered! Instead we opted for the safer and far more appealing option of some pool and cold sprites!

The day wasn't a complete waste; we did manage topick up our passports a day early and bookedour bus out of Siem Riep for the following day!

In the evening, we had a very large and tasty feast which even Ollie managed to finish! After sitting for along time, attempting to allow our food to digest we decided that a couple of quite pitchers was in order! But as usual, a couple turned into a few more and the night quickly disappeared. Before Mark knew it, he was banging on the room door around 1.30am only to find Ollie had passed out and was not being woken up for anything. Eventually the security guard let me in and we couldn't wait for our 5.30am start on saturday.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.123s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0812s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb