SIEM REAP, CAMBODIA!! SO SWEET!!!!


Advertisement
Cambodia's flag
Asia » Cambodia » North » Siem Reap
April 24th 2008
Published: April 24th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Crazy plane ride!!!!Crazy plane ride!!!!Crazy plane ride!!!!

"Puddle Jumper" is what i call this plane. BangkokAir Airline. Had me scared! the end!!!
Well this was a country that I have always wanted to visit. It was nothing but great people and great views. The Angkor Waht Temples were nothing but greatness. I could have spent days just taking pics and video of the 250+ temples. The workman ship is out of this world. This is nohing like Machu Piccu in South America.

It was 4:30pm in Siem Reap when we arrived via BANGKOK AIR. It only took 1hr from Bangkok. The tickets cost a fortune for two people to get to Siem Reap at last minute notice. This was a 40 passenger twin prop plane that I call a "PUDDLE JUMPER” just because this plane was all over the sky from the turbulence in the air. The landing was pretty cool as well. It felt like we on a roller coaster. There are no big jets landing on this little runway. It not big at all and its out in this little field on the out skirt of town. So cool!

The costumes went great as your visa was approved by 15 officers that all looked you down with their crazy eyes. When we got approved with the visa's we were
No law!!!!!No law!!!!!No law!!!!!

There no law what so every in this city. It's f-king crazy I tell u. CRAZY FUN!!!!
off. Well the airport was very tiny and took like 30 steps and you were out off the airport literally. So we didn't tell VILLA SIEM REAP what time we would arrive at the airport so we (under my sis evil eye)
took 2 motorbikes to the VILLA SIEM REAP. It was a blast and to see my sis scared as hell was even better! They were swerving all over the road. It brought back the good old days when I was young. THE VILLA SIEM REAP was nice as hell and we spent more than we should. Hey, were on vacation right. Well my tab at least. ;p he! he! We had these great chicken skewers on open fire w/ potato’s, hamburgers, potato salad and a Strawberry Daiquiri to finish it off. Hell I had three! So good!

Part of are price in are stay included a TUK TUK driver and a tour guide. Not bad at all. I would definitely rent my own motorcycle and drive myself around the city and to the temples.



Additional photos below
Photos: 19, Displayed: 19


Advertisement

Chillin at the VILLAChillin at the VILLA
Chillin at the VILLA

enjoying a nice fruity drink at THE VILLA SIEM REAP in Siem Reap, Cambodia
Angkor Wat templesAngkor Wat temples
Angkor Wat temples

This is so big you can not descibe it! I didn't bring hiking boots and paid the price for it.
Sweet pic!!!Sweet pic!!!
Sweet pic!!!

Everybody rubs this figure boobs. I will say there nice and furm!!?!!
Are pic w/monksAre pic w/monks
Are pic w/monks

There has to be a guy between us and the monks. Nice pic though
nipple cover!!!?!!!nipple cover!!!?!!!
nipple cover!!!?!!!

Funny it was back in this time though!


Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0386s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb