Ultra Fire Cree Q5 – The Source of Bright Beam


Advertisement
Cambodia's flag
Asia » Cambodia » Central » Phnom Aural
August 11th 2014
Published: August 11th 2014
Edit Blog Post

UltraFire manufacturers have been known to produce the best products. UltraFire Cree Q5 is not only dependable but exceptionally powerful and helps in worst situations. There can be many instances when owning a flash light becomes a necessity and for such very situations it is recommended to own something that is functionally strong and also lasts long. It uses AA battery type for functioning and inculcates the ability to focus at a specified point. Most flash lights lack the ability to focus and do have a single mode. However, Cree Q5 has three modes (high, low and strobe) and has a sharp focusing ability.It produces an immensely evident bright beam of light and for areas that are extremely or totally dark; this flash light is most definitely the one to choose. UltraFire Cree Q5 makes use of a battery for it to function and it has been made absolutely clear by the company that the Cree Q5 makes use of the batteries to its full function.



Apart from all that it is very appealing when it comes to looks. It is available in black color and has a chic aluminum body.

Features Instilled in UltraFire Cree Q5

Unlike most flash lights, it comes with many features installed in it. They make UltraFire Cree Q5 not only unique but also a great innovation. Following are the features and specifications of this flash light;

· The model version of UltraFire Cree Q5 is SK68

· Has the ability to focus

· Can be used for Night riding, fishing, exploring, hiking, camping, and walking

· Inculcates the features of pocket clip

· It does not, however, include a battery; you have to purchase it explicitly.

· The battery type it uses is AA

· Only one battery is used at a time

· The battery UltraFire Cree Q5 uses is not rechargeable

· It incorporates 350 lumens

· It inculcates three modes

Ø High

Ø Low and

Ø Strobe

· It uses plastic convex lens

· It’s body is made of Aluminum Alloy

· Currently it is available in black color

· It uses flashlight processing technology

· It is available in following sizes

Ø Product size (L x W x H): 3 x 3 x 13 cm



Ø Package size (L x W x H): 5 x 5 x 15 cm

The purchasing process is very simple and can be ordered online. UltraFire Cree Q5 is available for $5.71 at here. Gearbest is known to deliver products timely and relatively fast compared to all other online shopping websites. The many views and comments received from people who purchased it revealed that they have had a great experience using it. They have mentioned how it is really easy to use and turning it on or off is really simple. It inculcates a zooming feature and can even flicker light. It is surprising how all of this is available at such low price range. The three modes function is something that is very rarely available. So it is certainly opined that you try using it and benefit from the features it offers. You will most definitely not be disappointed.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.126s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0797s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb