cambodia


Advertisement
Cambodia's flag
Asia » Cambodia » Central » Kampong Thom
May 31st 2015
Published: May 31st 2015
Edit Blog Post

Hi everybody. As you have noticed we are back on the road. After a delayed flight out of Adelaide we finaly arrived in Siem Reap. We spend one night In Kuala Lumpur and stayed on the airport Sama Sama Hotel payed by the airline company. We arrived a day late in Cambodia so all the plans had to move. The first afternoon we spend buying a shirt from A nice hamburger. We walked all the way back to our Hotel and that was well over an hour. Very happy to see our bed. The next day we went on a Temple tour. Not much riding but a lot of walking. That is not so bad but the heat here is bad. It was 40 degrees the first day that we saw so 6 temples. They differ sometime more Hindu next it is more Budda. But in the time they were build around the 10th 12th century you ask yourself how did they do it. The last day there we went to the biggest one called Angkor Wat. This is a very big complex. You have to watch where you walk for you have tngkoro climb a lot and the steps are extremely high. The same day we saw Angkor Thom. A bit smaller as Angkor Wat. Still a lot of walking. This is just the beginning and we continue later. Tomorrow we leave for Paris.


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 15; qc: 30; dbt: 0.04s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb