Adventures of Backpacking.


Advertisement
Burma's flag
Asia » Burma
February 7th 2013
Published: February 7th 2013
Edit Blog Post

In every city we had to scramble ourselves with other backpackers to share in taxis, trips and if there’s a shortage of solo private rooms, we shared in a dormitory guesthouse.We had acquainted with travelers from France, Italy, Amsterdam, US, Spain and Sweden and some of them are already in my fb list.
Every time we departed from one city to another, we met other travelers (fellow passengers) at the bus station or train station who would like to scramble with us too because once we got off the bus or train, taxi drivers and hotel representatives were already impromptu to close deal with us as their guests. Since we thought that they were overpricing or giving a competitive price, the only way to reinforce our bargaining was to group ourselves into one. Each one of us shared tips, ideas and getting there instructions. And because of fun and closeness, there was a certain feeling of sadness when one or a couple should separate from us on the following day because we all had different itineraries. They had to go to the city where we had been and we should also go to the places where they had already visited. It’s like exchanging or switching places from one to another.Two weeks of vacation is over and now back to the Philippines, back to work. Though it’s memorable but I really miss my room. I miss my pillow and I miss my bed.


Additional photos below
Photos: 33, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.164s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0688s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb