Homeward Bound


Advertisement
Bangladesh's flag
Asia » Bangladesh » Chittagong
January 19th 2010
Published: January 19th 2010
Edit Blog Post

January 20, 2010

As usual we are up early and getting ready to leave. Just thought I would post a few pictures from yesterday. It's been so good to be here and see the work that the Lord is doing. Sometime they get discouraged, but when I look at the fact that they have only been in this country 50 years, there is a lot to show from their efforts. The hospital compound is an amazing complex with so much going on besides just the hospital. Their efforts to reach their community include a school, bible institute, Heart Home (where ladies make things to sell) etc., etc. We have met several Christians from all types of background and their intense efforts to reach their own people is amazing.

Of course there is always much more to do and never an end to ministry opportunities.

We will be leaving at 7 am this morning to go to the airport. We will reach Dhaka and spend some time at the guest house and then leave from there around 6 p.m. to get to the airport and fly out at 10 p.m. Another 28 hours and we will be home.

See you soon.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 26; dbt: 0.0302s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb