RIHLA #12


Advertisement
Published: December 10th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1. when i hear the news of the outbreak, my personal reaction would be to find a way to rotect my self. i would think t myself what would i do to stay away from getting the nfection? i would spen the next wee either living y life the way i want if i do get the infection or trying not to get the infection.

2. something that i expect the government to do in this situation is to try their best not to let the infection into the area. the actions they should take would be to put guards aroud to make sure the people who was infected not to het into our area.

3. the three type of people that i would hpe survived would be honest people, supportive people, and people that know their way around the world. honest people because they would alsways keep things truthful between everyone.

4. the way that i would begin to rebulid is that i woud go around looking for more survivors of the infections and we al help rebuild together. we would start by building hospitals so people could get cared for if they were slightly infected.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.233s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.042s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb