Nasty people


Advertisement
Africa
July 26th 2008
Published: July 26th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Well we've started the season with mixed feelings, there were the guests that kicked our dogs, and then there was the really unpleasant ones.....................the man who did the following; made rascist comments about and to other guests, accused our staff of black magic practise and theft(unjustly and without a subsequent apology), who invaded the kitchen and other areas out of bounds to guests (because he can do as he likes and noone can stop him), , who constantly made loud comments about us, who attacked my husband and me. Whose child damaged the hotel and bullied my children. Trust me this man and his family are not welcome back! Mind you judging by the comments from the lodge they moved onto they aren't welcome back anywhere!!! Obviously they don't teach basic good manners where he comes from. I wouldn't have been quite so upset if we had treated them as they deserved to be treated and just kicked them out (Jon really, really wanted to)but no, we were polite and treated them well and the reward?? A very damning review on a public review site, nice huh? Should have made them walk back to Kilindoni..........

Happily all the other guests have been very pleased with everything here, it's nice to know that we 'mostly' get it right.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0363s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb