Zimbabwe


Advertisement
Zimbabwe's flag
Africa » Zimbabwe
March 5th 2013
Published: March 12th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Zimbabwe is a county in poverty because of a bad government. The dictator uses crime and violence to stay in power. The people of Zimbabwe are starving. The money is worth almost nothing and you need a stalk to by any necessities. People are at garbage dumps looking for food to survive. There is a shortage of everything. You can’t find anything on shelves at stores. The county used to be the bread basket of all the surrounding countries but since the new dictator took power, he took all the farms and there is a shortage of food. The dictator uses violence to stay in charge. He band journalist to report anything he doesn’t want, controlling the newspapers and also he doesn’t allow foreign journalists to come into the county either. Hotels that used to be the best place to vacation are now usually empty. People are afraid to talk against the dictator because he will kill them. He already killed thousands of people, and he is using the food as a political weapon. Unless the government changes Zimbabwe will stay in poverty.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0346s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb