Yep it was Hot


Advertisement
Zambia's flag
Africa » Zambia » Northern
October 6th 2009
Published: November 10th 2017
Edit Blog Post

SiwaSiwaSiwa

Nice entrance
Geo: -11.2, 31.75

By now we were running out of most stuff, food, cigs and batteries for the tent fan so temper(s) were a bit frayed. Finally hit the bitumen and were both very pleased. Especially Darren found some cigarettes.

Resigning our selves to a night in a border town we made hast in the direction of Tanzania.. Lisa wins hands down for seeing signs of great places to stay.. We turned left at a sign saying camping and hot showers, internet and a hot spring.. well the thought that crossed my mind was what the hell do we want with a hot spring.. well I am happy to report we have found the new location of VEHTEC head office.. Pack your bags fellas (Peter Faggoter you are more than welcome to relocate as well).. there is a pool about 500mm deep with warm water, about 35 degrees in temp crystal clear and no Sulphur. The host is cooking us vegetarian lasagne and desert of strawberries and cream.. man this is the life..

We soaked for about 3hours removing all the bulldust..then we went to the house and had a beer.. I have developed a new habit..Hussy you would be impressed!!

Lisa recons we
Hot SpringHot SpringHot Spring

Yep it was 40 deg and dam nice. had an early morning swim on the last day.
should go tomorrow, her excuse is we have no food, being a fella beer and cigarettes hot spring man only need the nymphs and hammocks and it would be heaven. If no one hears from us for a couple weeks you will know where to find us, or at least me.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.059s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0321s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb