Amani Tours - 6-Days/5-Nights Budget Camping Safari


Advertisement
Tanzania's flag
Africa » Tanzania
April 22nd 2013
Published: April 22nd 2013
Edit Blog Post

6-Days/5-Nights Budget Camping Safari by Amani Tours
Safari to Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Manyara, Tarangire.

DAY 1: Meet with your Driver Tour Guide and your cook and drive to Lake Manyara National Park where you will arrive at the camp for lunch. Then after lunch proceed to the National Park for afternoon game drive with your guide while your cook he will stay at the camp preparing the dinner. Then drive back to the camp before dark.
Dinner and overnight at Twiga Camp Site.

DAY 2: After breakfast depart with picnic lunch to Serengeti National Park through Ngorongoro Conservation Area with spectacular views along the Highland forest and the tremendous view at the top of rim of the Crater (heroes point) where you can all the corner of the crater for a short stop and you may see some animals which feed there. On the way to Serengeti you will stop at Oldupai Gorge where Dr Leaky found the Fossils of past humans more than 2.5 Million years ago,lunch on the way before arriving at the camp.
Dinner and overnight at Seronera Public Camp Site.

DAY 3: After breakfast you have a full day game drive in Serengeti National Park, the ENDLESS PLAIN and the largest National Park in Tanzania covered 14,763 SqKm. It´s very special Park where animals migrate in Africa. There are almost 2 million Wildebeest, which migrate from Serengeti to Maasai Mara and back again. Serengeti is very special and has no comparison with any other National Park in Africa.
Dinner and overnight at Seronera Public Camp Site.

DAY 4: After breakfast depart to Ngorongoro Conservation Area, with your picnic lunch before descent to the Crater for afternoon game drive.Here is where you will finish counting all the BIG FIVE which you didn´t see it in Serengeti.In the Crater you will have difference lesson from the residents´ animals which are not migrating, so they´re docile and friendly even if you´re very nearby you´re not disturb them while are grassing and resting near the road.
Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Simba Public Camp Site.

DAY 5: After breakfast drive to Tarangire National Park the home of the Elephant which is second national park which holds the high population of Elephant.Also its one of the national park which it has a big number of Baobab Tree, the oldest tree which living up to 3000 years old.The name of the park come from the river which runs at the middle of the park from South to Northwest of the park and ends in Lake Manyara, also this park it's famous for the Tree Climbing Python during the dry season. Arrive at the camp for lunch then and a short rest after lunch. Afternoon have another game drive at the park along the Tarangire River where most of animals are drinking during that time and other are wallowing with their Youngs, especially Elephants.
Dinner and overnight at Kigongoni Public Camp Site.

DAY 6: Wake up very early for early morning game drive before breakfast and drive again around the park to try your last chance if you may see the predators with any prey or for anything, which happen at the night. Then drive back to the camp for breakfast. After breakfast depart back to Arusha, arriving there for lunch and after lunch you will have a rest day before continues to another schedule. Or transfer to Kilimanjaro International Airport for departure.
Day Room at Arusha if you will recommend.

Program Includes:
– Full Accomodation
– Transport
– Trasfers
– Parking Fees
– Crater Fee
– Camp Fee
– Mineral Water in the Car
– Driver Guide

Program Excludes:
– International Flights
– Soft Drinks
– Hard Drinks
– Maasai Visits
– Bushmen Visits
– Own Items
– VISA

For more information about our walking safari itineraries please visit: www.amani-tours.com

Advertisement



Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 40; dbt: 0.0445s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb