Tanzania Tourism Guide


Advertisement
Tanzania's flag
Africa » Tanzania
February 26th 2013
Published: February 26th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Tanzania Tourism Guide by Amani Tours




Tanzania Cultural Tours
Sustainable tourism is fast becoming common place in Tanzania. Amani Tours has developed eco tours for the traveller, who seeks to go off the beaten track. We always think of you when designing the most interesting and attractive tours. We have categorized our Tanzania sustainable tourism offerings by activity for your easy of use. Click on the Image for the respective programme's details. We hope that you find them interesting.

Balloon Safaris
Imagine taking off at dawn, rising with the morning sun and floating in the direction of the winds over the Serengeti. Upon arrival, enjoy an English breakfast with a champagne toast to commemorate the grand occasion. A wonderful way for you to have a unique perspective of the wildlife below. Perfect for photographers and even better for families, couples and honeymooners.

Bird Watching
Awaken at dawn then trek to the upper reaches of the Udzungwa Mountains or the Lake Manyara and Ngorongoro Crater enclave rich with exotic birdlife. Tanzania is truly a bird watcher's paradise: bird watching is diverse and spectacular with over 1000 bird species recorded from water birds and forest birds to savannah birds and sea-birds.

Boating Safaris
Boating safaris are ideal in the Southern Safari Circuit mainly Selous Game Reserve, Katavi National Park and Ruaha National Parks. Just beyond the river banks, you and your guide will be up-close to nature. Watch the hippos in the muddy flood plain while the crocodiles slither beneath and giant elephants roam in the adjacent terrain. Boating safaris are really an adventurer's dream.

Camping Safaris
Experience the sounds, smells and majesty of the wilderness while on a camping safari. Be treated to the real experience of the African bush and witness the canopy of stars in the brilliant night sky. There are no boundaries between you and the wildlife beyond as the campsite fire burns 'til the break of dawn. While sleeping you can hear the occasional lion roar in the distant wilderness.

Cutlural & Ecotours
Meet villagers and tribemen who live in the surrounding ecology, learn about their rich cultures, traditions and way of life. Listen to ancient old folklore and ancestrial songs that are sure to brighten your safari. Engage yourself in responsible and sustainable tourism that will leave you with lasting memories of local people who care about their environment and welcome you with open arms.

Walking Safaris
Tighten your boot laces, as we take you on memorable treks from villages to mountain sides and from forests to volcanic craters across the vast, centuries old African wilderness. Walking safaris are for nature lovers yearning for a good days walk in the wilderness. No worries, a ranger guide will brief you and protect you while you expore the centuries old deep African interior.

For more details about Amani Tours please click here

Advertisement



Tot: 0.133s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0327s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb