Chimpanzee Safaris in Tanzania


Advertisement
Tanzania's flag
Africa » Tanzania
November 17th 2012
Published: November 17th 2012
Edit Blog Post

<strong style="font-size: 1.4rem;">Chimpanzee Safaris in Tanzania by Amani Tours


Amani Tours<strong style="font-size: 1.4rem;"> is a unique a unique Tanzania tour operator that's passionate about bringing you only the best of Tanzania travel. Our desire is to go beyond your expectations by delivering enriching personalized services that will transcend the way you will experience the breath-taking beauty of Africa. An <strong style="font-size: 1.4rem;">African safari (meaning "<em style="font-size: 1.4rem;">journey" in Swahili) in Tanzania is memorable for big game viewing, the abundance of wildlife, the friendliness of the people, and the magic and mystery of the landscape. While on a Serengeti safari, witness the famous annual wildebeest migration or explore the expansive wilderness during a memorable Ngorongoro Crater safari.





Tanzania's Western Safari Circuit destinations are set deep in the heart of the African interior, inaccessible by road near. Ujiji Town, where Stanley uttered that immortal greeting “Doctor Livingstone, I presume” is the start point of chimpanzee safari adventures.

The Mahale Mountains are home to some of Africa’s last remaining wild chimpanzees: a population of roughly 800.

To the north is the Gombe Stream, a fragile strip of chimpanzee habitat straddling the steep slopes and river valleys that hem in the sandy northern shore of Lake Tanganyika.

These parks are know the world over for their exciting chimpanzee tracking safaris. Last, but not least, in the western Tanzania safari is Katavi National Park, a remote and isolated wildlife sancturary untouched by time and far off the beaten track.

http://www.amani-tours.com/itineraries/west.htm

Advertisement



Tot: 0.099s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0555s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb