Zanzibar 2009


Advertisement
Tanzania's flag
Africa » Tanzania » Zanzibar
September 22nd 2009
Published: October 5th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Dear all,
Me and my friend left from Rome the 22nd of September 2009 with the air company "Air Italy". we stopped in Verona and then directly to Zanzibar.
I booked a week at the Coral Reef Resort, an hotel situated in the north-east side of the island of Zanzibar (more or less 50 minutes driving form the Capital Stone Town).
The hotel is not so big, and its confortable also if is simple.. we met a lot of people over there and we became in a very short time friends. The hotel is entirely managed by italians and the food is really good: all days we ate fish and there was also a taste of the Zanzibarine kitchen.
Beach boys were hanging around close to the sea, but are very quite and friendly.
The sea is wonderful: depending on the weather and the brightness of the sun, water change color and your photos won't catch its beauty!
If you go there I suggest you to go on the "Safari Blu": it's an excursion out on the Kwale island. first of all you'll have a bath in water surronded by mangroves and then you'll go on a small island that becames bigger and bigger when tide is low. white sand and light blue cristal water. After that you'll go on a close island where you'll have lunch and relax.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0349s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb