Holidays in East Africa that Make a Difference


Advertisement
Tanzania's flag
Africa » Tanzania » North » Ngorongoro Conservation Area
February 7th 2013
Published: February 7th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Why not consider a holiday that will really make a difference benefiting the people or helping to conserve the wildlife of Africa and participate in a Volunteer or Conservation Project.

Volunteering, whilst perfect for those on a GAP year, anybody, professional or non professional, can participate. It is a great way to travel and make new friends, at the same time you will be contributing to societies that are less fortunate. It will be a life changing experience, helping you to gain new skills, self-confidence and will certainly improve your CV....

Volunteers from all over the world have immersed themselves in Social Upliftment, HIV & AIDS, Sports, Teaching and Wildlife Conservation Projects. They speak of life changing moments and how they have made excellent friends for life! Being open to different experiences in life brings knowledge and skill and a deep sense of personal fulfillment.

Whether you are taking a gap year, are on a career break, studying towards a particular field and need experience or are merely wishing to do some charity work, you will find a suitable programme to benefit the African community and environment, as well as yourself.







VO ( Volunteering Opportunities) is a beautiful way in Arusha region within Tanzania East Africa to which the highest Mount Kilimanjaro is available and many National Parks such as Serengeti National Park to which the great migration of wildebeests available there than other country in the world and the islands of historical Zanzibar. If you wish you will also visit these areas and in National parks you will see animals such as Monkeys, Lions, Elephants, Leopards, Giraffes, Gazelles, Hippos, Antelopes, Monkeys, Buffalos, Rhinos and Impalas.

Working to Tanzania guarantees magical cultural and glorious natural experiences throughout the journey. Volunteering is the perfect way to explore this great country and interact with many different ethnic groups and cultures of the Masai tribes on the Serengeti plains and Ngorongoro to the modestly veiled women of Zanzibar’s Islamic Stone Town.We invite many people world wide to interact with Tanzanian people and experience their ways of life.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.093s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.052s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb