Amazing Race


Advertisement
Tanzania's flag
Africa » Tanzania » North » Arusha
July 12th 2008
Published: July 12th 2008
Edit Blog Post

It's the last day of training week so we're having an amazing race in the afternoon, not surprisingly what we need to do is to fulfill a bunch tasks by the given clues we have, tasks like go to the clock tower find someone you know for the next clue, catch a daladala to "friends corner", go to post office send a post card, go to central market buy some fruits for less than Tsh500, go to TTCL and make a local phone call, etc. it was actually quite fun, we were running like crazy on the street and people were yelling at us like "there's no run in Africa", I did most of tasks fairly quickly but fell short in the internet cafe, the computer I got was pretty crappy, take like 15mins to access hotmail page and since i'm there I went through some of my personal emails as well, the internet here worth another story the other day, in short, it really sucks. anyways, Bryana won the race and she's really competitive and all business compare to other girls in the house, I guess it's good for her since she's becoming a lawyer in the near future. I'm the first loser, literally a min behind Bryana, whatever, it was lots of fun except the losing part.

Everyone's so exhausted after the race so it was a quiet night, end up watching movies in house on Alphonce's computer.


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement



Tot: 0.033s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0156s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb