Cape Town and Table Top Mountain


Advertisement
South Africa's flag
Africa » South Africa
October 23rd 2016
Published: January 7th 2017
Edit Blog Post

This traveler of tomorrow another full day! leaves her pooped. In Cape Town. Went to table top mountain and that shows what God can do. Just give him a world to mess with. Also did a tour of the city. It's been over 20 years since I've been here so I don't remember that much. Went to Robbins island where Mandala was imprisoned..That has not changed.. spoke with the guide who was a prisoner there for 5 years. Asked who decided to make the island a museum. He said the prisoners did. Also shared with him what the guide told us 20 years ago. Was the reason prisoner were guides was because it was the only place they could get jobs. He said that was true then and is still the same. Things change but remains the same. Dinner at a place called"GOLD". An African experience! There was African drummers and dancer, waitress dressed in African garb. They served authentic African foods. My question was who were the owners because the place was really nice. Asked one of the waitress and she said it was owned by an old white woman! Our lives and culture makes a profit for everyone but us!!! Now to bed.....

Advertisement



Tot: 0.137s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0486s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb