Tuesday


Advertisement
South Africa's flag
Africa » South Africa » Western Cape
November 29th 2016
Published: December 3rd 2016
Edit Blog Post

After breakfast F&C took us to see where they will be building another house on the beach. Was about 20 minutes from where we are staying in a place called Ramansbi - not sure of spelling. The plot has been cleared and they hope building will start soon and hopefully be completed by April. The house is quite high up so will have amazing views over the ocean. We then walked down to beach and F&C had packed a couple of bottles of bubbly so we all toasted the new house on the beach and all this before midday! We then went into town and had pizza after which picked up some shopping to have braai later on. Some of the oldies were a bit tired so went for a snooze.



Francis cooked on an indoor braai - have you ever heard the likes. Sitting in front of fire nearly sent me to sleep again, however was revived with a Francis special - gin and elderflower tonic. Ate around big table about 10 then Veronica and I decided to go to bed at 12, everyone else with the exception of Fred got up at same time to go to bed - Fred had to give in as didn't want to be left sitting on his tod with no one to talk to - shame.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.11s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0382s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb